For Sale Sigtronics Portable 4pl Intercom

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
$150. Works well. Decided to keep the PTT's from the other thread, lowered price accordingly.

Sigtronics Transcom III portable 4pl intercom, costs $288 new from Sportys. I'm looking for $150 + shipping.
IMG_20190910_062754.jpg IMG_20190910_062805.jpg

Sorry for the dumb question... my existing/decaying portable 4 place intercom doesn't have the PTT jacks on the box, and there's a PTT switch built into the pilot's yoke on my plane. The copilot's PTT switch is plugged into a piggy-back type jack at the plug-end of the cable plugged into the regular pilot-only jacks in the panel.. if that makes sense. Would the pilot yoke PTT switch still work without needing to be connected in some way to the pilot PTT jack on the portable intercom you're selling?

Sorry for the dumb question... my existing/decaying portable 4 place intercom doesn't have the PTT jacks on the box, and there's a PTT switch built into the pilot's yoke on my plane. The copilot's PTT switch is plugged into a piggy-back type jack at the plug-end of the cable plugged into the regular pilot-only jacks in the panel.. if that makes sense. Would the pilot yoke PTT switch still work without needing to be connected in some way to the pilot PTT jack on the portable intercom you're selling?
I've never tried it, but I'd assume the PTT needs to be plugged into the "XMIT SW" plug location to work.

Back