For Sale Signed/numbered copy of my book

Buster1

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Buster
If you would like to preorder a signed and numbered copy of Engine Out Survival Tactics...please read on. While supplies last!

I don't plan on signing more than 40 copies ever, so these will be limited! I have a few unclaimed slots available.

Details:
-$25 per book, signed by me, shipped! *
-Paypal me at busterjaros@gmail dot com !AS a Gift Please! Or add another buck or two if you choose to not do a gift.
~include your name, and preferred shipping address in the Paypal message
- I'll email you a confirmation message that I got your payment and lock you in.
- When I get copies of the book (late March), I will sign them, and ship to you!

That's it!

Thanks!

* The print book will wholesale/ is listed for $19.99 before shipping, but often marked a little lower online at retail. Final price TDB and per each retailer. I felt it is important to disclose this info you you guys. I'm expecting it to retail for $15.99-$18.99 depending on where you find it and who is selling it, before shipping costs. And these copies won't be signed either!

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 36
If you would like to preorder a signed and numbered copy of Engine Out Survival Tactics...please read on. While supplies last!

I don't plan on signing more than 40 copies ever, so these will be limited! I have a few unclaimed slots available.

Details:
-Paypal me at busterjaros@gmail dot com !AS a Gift Please! Or add another buck or two if you choose to not do a gift.
- I'll email you a confirmation message that I got your payment and lock you in.
- When I get copies of the book (late March), I will sign them, and ship to you!

That's it!

Thanks!

* The print book will wholesale/ is listed for $19.99 before shipping, but often marked a little lower online at retail. Final price TDB and per each retailer. I felt it is important to disclose this info you you guys. I'm expecting it to retail for $15.99-$18.99 depending on where you find it and who is selling it, before shipping costs. And these copies won't be signed either!
Keep me in the list, I will send the payment tonight, don't have access to PayPal rt now

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you! PayPal received! I appreciate the support.

Nate

Payment sent. Looking forward to reading this as a student pilot.

I enjoyed your e-book version and it was helpful. The weather in MN has been mostly uncooperative, so practicing what you have preached may take me a bit, but I look forward to it. I am curious, have you ever read "contact flying" by Jim Dulin? He has some tips and tricks in there that might be useful to consider when the dead-stick plane is a bit closer to the ground in order to make a gentle landing. link here: https://www.amazon.com/Contact-Flyi...qid=1489079709&sr=8-1&keywords=contact+flying

Mr Dulin also has a free abbreviated version of book in PDF format that you can find on places like backcountry pilot. That one is called "safe maneuvering flight techniques"

Thanks guys! Ozone, I have heard of that book but have never read it. Thanks for the link.

Details:

That's it!

Thanks!

received. thanks

Back