Shuffling off to... Vancouver

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Shuffling off to... Vancouver (and now home again)

and other bits of the great Pacific Northwest (Tofino, Victoria, then one day in Seattle before heading back).

have a great week/holiday weekend ya'll!

I actually plan/hope to fly quite a bit - one day this weekend mountain/glacier flying up near Squamish and also hope to get up in a floatplane in Tofino perhaps. well, I will be in a float plane with Kenmore Air to get from Victoria to Seattle, but if time/weather permit I'll try to hook up for a lesson or at least a ride.

Last edited:
Oooh--have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures!

peace

Terry

Tofino...you just have to stay at the Wickininnish Inn!

Last edited:
Call Tom D. he'll take you for a ride, (not the Fairchild)

woodstock said:
and other bits of the great Pacific Northwest (Tofino, Victoria, then one day in Seattle before heading back).

Have a great trip, Beth. Take pictures.

and now I am back. what a week! I was actually flying... let's see... Friday the day I left... Sunday (a lesson in mountain/glacier flying)... Monday.. Wednesday (twice), Saturday (twice) and then Sunday again (today). and two of them were float planes (sightseeing - I didn't fly them).

thanks Dave for taking me up! what a beautiful part of the country you live in. Tom, sorry we missed you. I'll be back though for sure, it's too pretty not to go back.

woodstock said:
and now I am back. what a week! I was actually flying... let's see... Friday the day I left... Sunday (a lesson in mountain/glacier flying)... Monday.. Wednesday (twice), Saturday (twice) and then Sunday again (today). and two of them were float planes (sightseeing - I didn't fly them).

thanks Dave for taking me up! what a beautiful part of the country you live in. Tom, sorry we missed you. I'll be back though for sure, it's too pretty not to go back.

And What? no pictures?

woodstock said:
I'll get there - maybe later this week. have to go to work today. (many pictures, yes)

Very nice to meet you at the Museum of Flight Beth, and especially to get up in the air on a fantastic afternoon flight, if only in my backyard, the North Cascades.

Back