Shrimp on a treadmill

He's such a cute little critter! Why would anyone want to batter or bread the poor guy and chew on him?

I say we try that but attach a set of wings...

:D

What, he can't swim? And what's with always trying to jump over the white line. Practicing for the hurdles? LOL!

Mmmmm, he tasted good!

Do you actually surf the net L@@King for this stuf...?

I love the comments:
your dumb. its not cruel. we are helping get its life back together and it all starts with a healthy work out routien.

It looks like he lifts off for a while there.....

The shrimp never did take off, he just leaped and then came back down as he never reached 88mph!

Proof that the plane won't fly either. ;)

err that is if it carrying shrimp, I dunno?

If it can get air...er...waterborne, its taking off. Staying in the air isn't the same as getting in the air! :p

Are you guys starting stuff again? Look, now you've even got management in on it! Hahaha

In MY opinion, he's jumping and since its water, he slightly floats. Air is slightly different since its not as dense.... :D

In MY opinion, he's jumping and since its water, he slightly floats. Air is slightly different since its not as dense.... :D

Reported for personal attack...

oh wait you're not calling *US* dense...

... you should.

Good analysis, Tris! You are obviously ready for your COMM ride! ;)

I'm not sure, but I think I made personal aquaintance with about 40 pounds of his cousins a couple of weeks ago... :)

Putting a shrimp on a treadmill is mean. If I was that shrimp, I'd be steamed.
-harry

Not to hijack the thread, but Ric, you need to change your signature - 4 out of the past 5 days have been CAVU here in East Texas :), with forecasts for the next 5 to be the same.

Good analysis, Tris! You are obviously ready for your COMM ride! ;)

I'm not sure, but I think I made personal aquaintance with about 40 pounds of his cousins a couple of weeks ago... :)
And THAT one wasn't even in the Comm oral guide! yea....I'm that good

All this talk of shrimp is making me hungry! Who's up for a flight to the coast for some fresh shrimp??!! Yumm!

Chuck are you calling the U.S. dense?? If so move this to the spin zone :D:D:D;););)
You know, it occurs to me that none of you here have really seen yet how much I can abuse my power, given the proper motivation...

...sorry, that thought just randomly popped into my head... ;)

All this talk of shrimp is making me hungry! Who's up for a flight to the coast for some fresh shrimp??!! Yumm!

yuck.

You know, it occurs to me that none of you here have really seen yet how much I can abuse my power, given the proper motivation...

...sorry, that thought just randomly popped into my head... ;)
Haha, Maybe, but think about just how MANY, people are on this board. Strength in numbers ;)

I am bowing down to Greebo as I exit the room walking backward :D

I only need one number. :D

Greebo is sitting in front of a computer screen that can move (some sort of band conveyer). Greebo scrolls the display in one direction, while the conveyer moves in the opposite direction. This conveyer has a control system that tracks the scroll speed and tunes the speed of the conveyer to be exactly the same (but in opposite direction).

The question is:

Will Greebo be able to post to PoA or not? Will he be able to read the postings and identify the poster?

:dunno:

ducks and runs for cover

Mayport shrimp -- offloaded fresh right down the road from here...

It looks like he lifts off for a while there.....
How many takeoffs and landings can he log? And are they considered water landings? :D

Inquiring minds want to know!

-Skip

Oops, cute little critter: He could be a she. Bad Skip! No cookie....:mad:

Yummy! :yes: When I was flying, I always enjoyed watching the trawlers offshore leaving trails in the sand as they pulled their nets a couple of miles offshore.

Last edited:
Greebo is sitting in front of a computer screen that can move (some sort of band conveyer). Greebo scrolls the display in one direction, while the conveyer moves in the opposite direction. This conveyer has a control system that tracks the scroll speed and tunes the speed of the conveyer to be exactly the same (but in opposite direction).

The question is:

Will Greebo be able to post to PoA or not? Will he be able to read the postings and identify the poster?

:dunno:

ducks and runs for cover

shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Yummy! :yes: When I was flying, I always enjoyed watching the trawlers offshore leaving trails in the sand as they pulled their nets a couple of miles offshore.

Bubba: Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?
Forrest Gump: No, but I've been on a real big boat.

it's even better if you watch shrimp on a treadmill, with the Benny Hill theme in the background.

it's even better if you watch shrimp on a treadmill, with the Benny Hill theme in the background.

And it's yet even better after a couple of glasses of single malt scotch, or half a bottle of red Bordeaux....

Back