Show me your seat

BillG

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bill Greenberg
The seat of your plane, that is. I'm re-doing the interior of my Tiger and need to come up with a good seat design (leather). Whatcha got...?

Bill,

I just put in new seats and carpet in my C150. I worked with Shelby from Executive wings out of TN. www.tnwings.com The material and workman ship is top notch and price was VERY reasonable.:goofy: Carpet, both front seats and child seat was less than $800.00. You can do it yourself or fly to him. I did my own and it was a piece of cake.
Dean

I'd find out who's doing the seats for the new Tigers. Not only do they look good, after 3 1/2 hours in them we were still quite comfy.

Thanks, Joe. Actually I'm all set with who is doing the seats and what they're going to do. I'm basically looking for a good cover design to go over the comfy new seats.

BillG said:
Thanks, Joe. Actually I'm all set with who is doing the seats and what they're going to do. I'm basically looking for a good cover design to go over the comfy new seats.

Send pics of plane and seats

LOL - noooo, Henning - the plane is a mess (cosmetically). I'm basically starting from scratch here!

One thing I've noticed is that a little embroidery on the seat backs usually improves the look immensely.

Back