Short notice...anyone in the San Diego area?

tdager

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
LittleIronPilot
I am here through Wednesday morning, so was looking to meet up for dinner tonight or tomorrow night with some fellow pilots.

I was thinking of going to Montgomery Field and eating at the mexican joint there overlooking the field.

Anyone?

I am here through Wednesday morning, so was looking to meet up for dinner tonight or tomorrow night with some fellow pilots.

I was thinking of going to Montgomery Field and eating at the mexican joint there overlooking the field.

Anyone?
Are you an ax muderer? MYF is just an hour south of me.

Worse, he was a ground pounder! :eek:

LOL...not an ax murderer, well not yet anyways!

Nah...just a friendly pilot that loves GA and meeting fellow GA pilots.

LOL...not an ax murderer, well not yet anyways!

Nah...just a friendly pilot that loves GA and meeting fellow GA pilots.
What do you say to tomorrow, Tues 24th, 1800 local? Casa Machado's is the on-field restaurant. PM for phone #.

Sounds great! PM sent.....

I saw him once before but I'm sure I was protected by the FAA guys around as well. :)

I'll see him again this Saturday. No worries! :D

Well Bruce Chein on AOPA and Lunny on studentpilot.com faired OK after my visit....or did they? Bwahahahahahaha

Well Bruce Chein on AOPA and Lunny on studentpilot.com faired OK after my visit....or did they? Bwahahahahahaha

You gonna be back in town for Saturday, or should I welcome everyone to the North Georgia chapter of the Tennessee Pilots Association? :rofl:

Little Iron Pilot? I thought that was a tin plane?

:goofy:

Hey now...my plane resembles that remark!

Bill, I fly home tomorrow, so I will be in town for Saturdays meeting.

Back