Short Flight today!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Today,
I took one of my friends up and took some pictures of a few things around town today.
We only flew for about .7 on the tach, but we had a good time.

The pictures are:

1.) A picture of the colleges football stadium
2.) The mall here in town
3.) The hospital

Best,

Attachments

• DSC02200.JPG
    DSC02200.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC02182.JPG
    DSC02182.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • DSC02187.JPG
    DSC02187.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Rudy said:
Today,
I took one of my friends up and took some pictures of a few things around town today.
We only flew for about .7 on the tach, but we had a good time.

The pictures are:

1.) A picture of the colleges football stadium
2.) The mall here in town
3.) The hospital

Best,
Hey Rudy, it was a beautiful day to fly! Glad you went up! It was so warm, I pulled the Citabria out and washed it...ran out of time to fly it, though. Tom was over at PTS with students all day.

Speaking of Tom's students, he has a student that would be interested in flying with you. He came out to the farm for an acro ride with me a few days ago, and is very excited about flying and needs a "mentor". I told him about you. He is also thinking about working for Terry, so you might be able to give him some insight on that. :)

I'll shoot you his email. He has posted a few times on AOPA. He is pre-law at PSU.

Very cool Rudy, glad to see you break away from school long enough to have some fun! :)

Rudy,

Nice to hear from you again - I'm trying to fit an XC into my schedule in another couple of months, either Fort Scott or Pittsburg. I'll try to remember to post.

tonycondon said:
Very cool Rudy, glad to see you break away from school long enough to have some fun! :)
Tony, what happened to the cookie guy? I could almost smell the cookies baking every time I saw your avatar. :)

oh i can bring it back if you want. just got the aviation safety guy in an email from my FAASteam leader guy and thought he looked cool

pm me your address and i will mail you some from my next batch. They are yummy, ask Nick, Jesse, or anyone else who came to midwest fly in.

Back