shop.jeppesen.com

Salty

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Salty
Can somebody click the login button on this page and see if it works for you. IE: Does it take you to the login form?

https://shop.jeppesen.com

There is a popup of sorts that comes up with the option to register or login.

In my, fortunately ended, relationships with Jepp, I found it was easier to just call them instead of wrestling with the garbage can of a website they run.

So, you are getting the popup? It's not coming up for me.

I'm not sure I'm being clear, and I'm certain I have no idea what the feedback I'm getting means, so I'll re-form the question.

I cannot get the login button to get me to a login screen of any type.

Is anyone else able to get to the login screen (and even better get logged in)?

I clicked on your link. Then in the upper right corner, clicked login/register. Took me to the login page. No Popups.

I'm on a PC, Firefox.

I think the issue is his browser. If you are on a mobile device, set the browser to display desktop version. If you are on a desktop, well, try a different browser.

I've tried safari and chrome, and iPad. Does it on all three, or should I say "doesn't" do it.

Just rebooted that computer, same thing. Tried a completely different computer. Same thing.

I'm getting all kinds of errors in the console. cross-site scripting unable to load resources, etc.

Looks like they have a bunch of tracking crap, but I even turned off anything that might block that and it still doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 3.48.56 PM.png

Well, somehow I got it to work while screwing around in Chrome looking at the errors. Still not working unless I have the dev console open and the element selected in chrome.

Ok, now it's working in chrome all the time. I think they had a bad .js out there for awhile this morning and now they've correct it. Just my theory.

I dunno, still can't get it to work in safari

iPad safari - logged in without new issues (it is still an embarrassment of site for a company so large).

Back