SHOCKING news from the Middle East

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
MSNBC is reporting:

Saudi Arabia arrests 172 in anti-terror sweep

Once they break that poor Skyhawk's spirit, it'll inform on all of the higher-ups -- the 421s, the Conquests, and -- GASP -- the Citations.

MSNBC is reporting:

Saudi Arabia arrests 172 in anti-terror sweep

Once they break that poor Skyhawk's spirit, it'll inform on all of the higher-ups -- the 421s, the Conquests, and -- GASP -- the Citations.

I will gladly harbor all 4xx, 5xx, and 7xx series birds in my secret location. I will stand up to the Saudi government and their persecution of our poor airplanes. Vive la resistance!

Cheers,

-Andrew

I will gladly harbor all 4xx, 5xx, and 7xx series birds in my secret location. I will stand up to the Saudi government and their persecution of our poor airplanes. Vive la resistance!

Cheers,

-Andrew

The punishment for harboring those enemies of the state is beheading by rotor blade!! Be careful Andrew!

Well, hope that as they make their way up the food chain some bizjet rats out Airbus.... Boeing needs to be left alone.

Cheers,

-Andrew
The 650s and 680s feel left out from your secret location. They have feelings too!

Yea, but if you read the article, you'll see:

MSNBC said:
"They were trained on civilian aircrafts, to use the aircraft as a tool to carry out suicide operations," Interior Ministry spokesman Mansour al-Turki told The Associated Press.

Now my Boyer is gonna have a tough time selling the fact that there's been no credible threat via GA, right?

Back