She-wee

Am I missing something on the pic?

No, included it so the folks who have no knowledge of drum and bugle corps would see that it isn't just drums and bugles. The color guard is an integral part of the show.

OK, and she is the one who I learned about the Pringles can trick from. :goofy:

I actually saw a Bonanza which included a relief tube in the installed accessories list. Impressive.

Nature of things is, if you are stricken with the irresistible need to "go," it's gonna be in the terminal area, in IMC, as you are being vectored for the approach.

And your headset falls off.

Not that I know anything about that.

I have been thinking about this since I am interested in a long range cruise aircraft, with endurance of 12+ hours. What about a seat with a velcro seat cushion. When needed you peal off the padded cushion and under it is a kind of toilet seat with a recess in it shaped to accept a GladWrap 1 quart container that can be sealed after use. Use it, seal it, put the cushion back on. If needed twice for a long flight you can put a new empty one in the recessed holder in the seat. Anything like that already on the market? Perhaps I ought to patent the idea. Only problem is, sitting on the velcro.:D But I think I could figure something out for dealing with that.

I have a little urinal in the plane now. I have not used it yet. The last long flight, I was so ready to get down.... I was VFR on top, delayed, looking for a hole to get below the layer, and getting very impatient. At some point you either have a mess to clean up, or you make some imprudent choices, if you don't have some way to deal with this. I wonder how many accident reports have this as a contributory cause. I made the quick run to the restroom, but it was a near thing.

Ok, here is the idea. You disassemble the right seat down to the frame. Add a flat crossmember with 2 holes in it at the back, at the same level as the front seat framework. Build a wire mesh or plastic box to be mounted in the center of the seat, sized to accomodate a 2 quart GladWrap storage container. Mount a plastic toilet seat to the 2 holes at the back of the seat. One of those cheap ones that flex, and weigh almost nothing. Cover the top of the toilet cover with velcro, and the bottom of the seat cushion with velcro. Put the cushion on and you are done. You sit up just a little higher, but when needed for the really long flights you have a "toilet" that can handle just about anything, and it ought to weigh less than what - 5 or 6 pounds?

Last edited:
Back