Share your favorite aviation picture(s) from this month!

Post Christmas flight today up to Klamath Falls, OR and Crater Lake. Cheers, Brian

What beautiful pictures.....As much as I love flying the shore line and surrounding Bays of the Maryland eastern shore, I would love a few weeks of fly time to soak up that scenery.

What beautiful pictures.....As much as I love flying the shore line and surrounding Bays of the Maryland eastern shore, I would love a few weeks of fly time to soak up that scenery.

Thanks. It's a lot different flying out here, especially when you're at 10,500' msl circling overhead, the rim of the crater is at 8,100' and the lake is at 6,178'.... :) Hard to believe that "slope" to the lake is 2,000 feet tall....

Cheers,
Brian

image.jpg

No pic to share, but yesterday, we could see the Philly skyline out the front window and the NYC skyline out the back. Pretty cool.

These are some of my favorites from this month.

The storm looks great from here!
001.JPG

Picking up a little ice on a quick hop from KISM to KBCT.
053.JPG

There's the ground.
054.JPG

A beautiful day up here.
028.JPG

Abram Finkelstein
N48KY

Not much opportunity for December flying pics -- our airplane is hangared in AZ now and we're still living in WA for the next four weeks or so. We did come down to PHX for Christmas, so I had a chance to take my son and granddaughter for a ride. It was an uncharacteristically gray and gloomy day for AZ -- but good VFR (OVC200). We had a great time anyway.

IMG_1087.JPG

Took a buddy from work up Wednesday on his first GA flight. Looking like it was my last flight of the year, crappy cell phone pic, Carolina Beach, NC, looking northish:
cbeach.jpg

My step father found this video of me working on New Year's Day. I've had worse days at work...

Back