Share in a G1000 C182

Colin 182

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Colin 182
Hi , Do you have a share in a C182? or would you be interested in buying a share in a newer c182 2007 onward. In the Sarasota area of Florida.

I would consider buying if I had others interested in buying shares.

Colin.

I'll move to Florida, if you make the price of a share < $8000 and gaurantee me scheduling would never be an issue.....

Ha Ha, Now that would be a good deal, If I ever manage to find a coupld of share holders in Florida I'm sure we could arrange to give you a free flight......:)

Colin 182

Pretty new here myself, was reading post. Plz feel free to get back with me, was looking to buy into a aircraft and already a Texan now living in Florida.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Hi,
I was hoping to find a Share in a newish C182 but as of yet have not found any. My second option was to buy and then sell shares.

APOA have a web site for partners in planes....... Pilots who want to buy or sell shares, most of the adverts are for shares wanted so this may be the way to go forward.

Ideally I would like to set up a group with a total of 4. The cost of a 2007/8/9 C182 would be in the region of $300k which would of course work out at $75k. each.

How does that sound?

Colin.

Sounds expensive. For that price id rather buy an older used plane and have it to myself. $75000 can buy and fix a lot of plane.

Yeah 75k is a lot, I'm sure there are lots of older models you could pick up for a lot less and would be fine. Usually its the fixed costs which put a lot of potential owners off and not the initial outlay. I may also look at the possibility of offering a share at a higher hourly rate and a lower purchase price.

I may have to settle for an older model if I can't find any partners willing to invest a higher amount. I just want a plane to fly when I'm in God's country.

I'm still considering your last offer of >$8000 :goofy:

Colin182

BTW I like your web site, Planning to do my CPL next year so may ask you for a special deal on theory.........:wink2:

Last edited:
Back