Share Available: Metro Flyers Club (KDTO), Denton, Texas

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Metro Flyers Club is an 16 member equity club in the Dallas/Fort Worth area built around two aircraft: a 1975 Cessna 182P and a 1966 Beechcraft Bonanza V35.

We have one share available for immediate purchase.

Details are:
  • Based at Denton Enterprise Airport (KDTO), Denton, Texas, hangared behind Business Air.
  • Meetings are at the KDTO terminal building, the third Monday of the month. Next is December 16, 2013. All are welcome.
  • Dues: $300/mo, which covers fixed costs plus increasing engine and avionics reserves
  • C182 Rental Rate: $110 per tach hour, wet
  • V35 Rental Rate: $130 per tach hour, wet
  • Both aircraft have new engines installed within the last 2 years and less than 350 hrs on the clock.
  • Off field fuel purchases are reimbursed 100%
  • No daily minimum usage requirements on overnight trips.
Our last share is available at $4500 buy-in. This includes $1000 block of prepaid flight time to complete your transition and checkout in our aircraft.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, or use the email link when you click my "AggieMike88" handle to the left of this post. The photos below are clickable and will take you to a web page describing the aircraft

Last edited:
I wish you were closer to Prosper. I'd join in a heartbeat!

Oh and Gig 'Em!

This is such a good deal-if I lived near there, and (of course) did not already have my Bonanza, I'd be all over this like a cheap suit.

Denton is a great airport at which to base, as well.

I wish you were closer to Prosper. I'd join in a heartbeat!

Oh and Gig 'Em!

Our members are all over the metroplex map. One of our officers lives in Prosper. Another member owns the Aubrey Pharmacy.

Don't let your 25 minutes drive time negate a good flying deal

Meeting is tonight at the Denton Airport Terminal Building. Any in the area who wish to attend are welcome.

That is a sharp 182, I would take $110 wet per hour over the 172 I'm using for $137/hr.

Share is still for sale.

Next club meeting is Monday, January 20th, 7:30-9:30pm at the KDTO Terminal Building.

Back