Shameless plug for David Clark

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
I have a 10-13.4 headset, and called to order the headband strap and sturrups necessary to convert it to a youth model. The nice lady looked it up, then asked "How old is your headset?". "About a year old." "Oh, OK, a year old, huh, well, I'll send you these parts for free, just give me your shipping address."

Great customer service, happy customer. :D

Bill Jennings said:
I have a 10-13.4 headset, and called to order the headband strap and sturrups necessary to convert it to a youth model. The nice lady looked it up, then asked "How old is your headset?". "About a year old." "Oh, OK, a year old, huh, well, I'll send you these parts for free, just give me your shipping address."

Great customer service, happy customer. :D

Same here. All happy.

My 10-30's are circa 1983 and they sent me all new acoustic foam and felt covers for the inside of the earcups for free (would you like to ship it to us for refirb instead of doing it yourself for cost of shipping only no extra charges for parts?). And they still have the same headset in stock AND have all the parts readily available. AND the exploded diagram and parts list by part number on their website. They did charge me for the gel ear seals though ($12...woopie). Two days later UPS arrives with a box of goodies for me... :)

The only complaint is the wires inside the headsets are surprisingly small gauge but 20+ years of abuse without a single failure beyond dirty plug contacts (steel wool and 5 seconds) and the acoustic foam giving out kind of says something for them...

I dont like the color. That green is barfy.
I'm looking at the Denali's in the J3 yellow.

Back