shakeup at Icon

I said it before, best bet for icon is for it to be acquired by cirrus, I think it would be a awsome match, similar builds, demographics and god knows icon needs the training and marketing culture cirrus has built.

I said it before, best bet for icon is for it to be acquired by cirrus, I think it would be a awsome match, similar builds, demographics and god knows icon needs the training and marketing culture cirrus has built.

Hmmm. It'd definitely be good for Icon, not sure it'd be good for Cirrus. There's so much risk and liability. They've crossed that bridge once and turned their stigma around, I'd be surprised if they'd want to do that again.

That’s why I think they would be perfect for it

All in the A5 is a really nice little plane, especially if they allowed it to have some power and go beyond LSA, I bet that thing would cruise pretty good.

It SHOULD be a good design. Their engineers fell all over the Dornier S-Ray at Oshkosh a decade ago.

It SHOULD be a good design. Their engineers fell all over the Dornier S-Ray at Oshkosh a decade ago.

So you're saying it was outright design theft? Not arguing one bit, just curious if that is what you are insinuating.

Cirrus would be crazy to buy Icon, especially as they are moving up the ladder, focusing more on the SF50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back