Shade Tree Field (MS82) T&A Fly-In

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
And Janet says "you can decide for yourself what T&A stands for" (my kinda girl).

Is there anyone in the Gulfport, MS area wanting to join in on one heckuva party? There's a fly-in is this coming weekend, Fri & Sat, April 15 & 16 at MS82...one of those fields that everyone WISHES they were based at.

They have a cookout every wednesday night also, so we (Chris & I) plan to go down Wednesday afternoon and enjoy the local company on Wednesday.

We're playing the Grand Bear on Thursday, a Nicklaus designed course.

http://www.worldgolf.com/courses/usa/mississippi/saucier/the-grand-bear-golf-course.htm

We'll probably rent a catamaran or jet ski friday morning and then prepare to enjoy a heckuva airport party on Friday evening and Saturday.

We're staying Wednesday thru Sunday. Reservations confirmed at the Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront (got a million Marriott frequent sleeper points to spend).

Anyone interested? This place is chock full of some of the best people you'll ever meet. Especially the owners, Danny & Janet Miller.

Attachments

• 20098-Shadetreeflyer.jpg
    20098-Shadetreeflyer.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I flew into this airstrip for a few months a few years ago while building an O'Reilly in Long Beach. Here's ONE of Dan's NUMEROUS toys...and me doing "low pass"...oh, wait...a "practice approach" in it.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• MVC-149F.JPG
    MVC-149F.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-150F.JPG
    MVC-150F.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 9
  • MVC-151F.JPG
    MVC-151F.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 7
Back