SET YOUR ALARMS!

At least it has the IO-360 and not the 2/3 of an IO-520 in it.

Do you have much time in one. ? They are well built , easy to fly and land ( unless you can't land a plane ), not fast , same engine as a mooney. More room than a bonanza up front and haul.@ 900 lbs. Useful load.
And for now a good value compared to C and P brands.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My uncle had a Muskrat and absolutely loved it. Retired from the Air Force, he and my Aunt flew it all over the USA and several times from Oregon to Osh and of course back. I remember taking several flights in it and while slow, the landing gear was hell for stout. Good airplane.

The coolest thing when you own one of these airplanes you join the Beech Aero Club and you've got a great amount of knowledge and guys that really understand the plane and you can just have a great time keeping the plane up great maintenance tips and really are a good little plane just in this day and age are not very fast we all know that.
I load mine up to the gills go to the Bahamas go to Key West great little mode of transportation.

The coolest thing when you own one of these airplanes you join the Beech Aero Club and you've got a great amount of knowledge and guys that really understand the plane and you can just have a great time keeping the plane up great maintenance tips and really are a good little plane just in this day and age are not very fast we all know that.
I load mine up to the gills go to the Bahamas go to Key West great little mode of transportation.

The best thing about owning a mouse is being able to research how to maintain it? :D Come on now.

Did I guess I didn't explain myself so great being in the beach Aero Club is really cool because when you have Parts you're looking for for your plane or you're trying to get your mechanic to do some stuff they're not that familiar with the beebh as they are with the Pipers and cessnas its a great way to keep your plane rolling without spending a bunch of dough and staying safe

I got mine. About 7:30 EDT.

15.5 hours and now they are down to <250 tickets left. It was <500 when I posted above.
This is a little shocking...

why shocking? They’re selling more tickets at a higher price and I think the plane is not as nice.

it is sold out now.

It nets WOH more if they raise the price such that it takes the entire purchase period to sell than to have it sell out in minutes at a lower price. The prior contests that sold out immediately showed that they priced the tickets too low.

It's amazing that people are so eager to throw away money that they don't even get a tax deduction on. But it's still a good organization (I have a friend who flew for them decades ago).

Bought my ticket. If I win the "advanced rating" prize, can I use it for a type rating, since I already have my ATP? A G500/600 type would be pretty sweet!

Back