Sold Set of Four (4) Flightcom Headsets and Flightcom Model III Intercom

indy_kid

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
indy_kid
This set includes three (3) Flightcom DX headsets and one (1) Flightcom DXL headset. The headsets provide 24dB of passive noise reduction. Also included is a Flightcom Model III Aviation Intercom (without Clearance Recorder). One headset needs a new mic muff.

I've tested the headsets for sound, and all are working. I don't have the gear to test the Electret mics, but this set comes with a 30-Day guarantee on all items.

The Model III Intercom appears to be functional, but again, I don't have the gear to give it a proper test. The intercom is voice-activated, and allows for an audio input, such as an iPod or plugging into your phone's headset jack to access the music. With the included SR-4 module, you can link all four headsets into the intercom. The intercom operates off of two (2) 9V batteries or the included cigarette lighter/accessory plug.

A Sporty's 2-headset carry bag is also included.

All items are in very good condition and clean. You may want new cloth ear covers, but you should be able to remove and hand-wash them.

$275, shipping in CONUS included. Price for these items new is more than $600!

Flightcom Headsets - 1.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 2.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 3.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 4.jpg
Flightcom Headsets - 5.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 6.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 7.jpg Flightcom Headsets - 8.jpg

I have these listed elsewhere, and someone made the obvious suggestion of plugging the headsets into the intercom to see what happens. I feel like an idiot that doing so did not occur to me.

The good news is that all four were plugged into the intercom and all four - earphones AND mics - are working properly! The SQUELCH is a bit sensitive, but might just need a shot of contact cleaner or a little use to wear off the oxides. VOX is a little sensitive as well, but that's not unusual with a lot of VOX units.

PRICE DROP TO JUST $225, S/H in CONUS included!

Back