SERFI

I wanted to fly to Evergreen this weekend but have to stay in town

I plan on being there. However my transponder is giving me fits and Im putting it in the shop tomorrow. So......it all hinges on my plane being ready. If all is good Ill be flying in Friday and leaving sunday unless the weather pushes me to a Saturday departure.

I'll be making the trip up. Driving, thou...

Code:
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
Rich

Did you see the tags below it?

<META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="Wed, 19 Feb 2013 08:00:00 GMT">
<title>New Page 1</title>

The site is even using frames...

Maybe I'm a snob, but my opinion of your "organization" goes right down the tube if your website sucks. It's like a salesman trying to sell a product in a stained undershirt wearing mismatched socks holding a broken umbrella in one hand and scratching his *** with the other...

Maybe I'm a snob, but my opinion of your "organization" goes right down the tube if your website sucks. It's like a salesman trying to sell a product in a stained undershirt wearing mismatched socks holding a broken umbrella in one hand and scratching his *** with the other...

It's just an annual fly-in, they're not selling anything. But in the sense of companies I would potentially give money to, I'm with you. See also: "professionals" with aol.com email addresses. :D

Anyway, looks like they do have a Facebook page that stays up to date.

https://www.facebook.com/South-East-Regional-Fly-In-631267456964389/

Back