Serengeti Velocity sunglasses

pilotx86

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Marty McMarty
***both sold***

Hello all! Up for sale are my main and back up pair of Serengeti Velocity sunglasses. They are non-polarized. For those who have never worn this brand and you fly; You see the world a whole lot better than with cheap $10 sunglasses.

The one on the left was my main pair. It has a very tiny chip on the right lens which is not in the field of view and doesn't affect their overall quality unless you feel the need to not wear them and stare at the chip :rofl:

***UPDATE***
I found a mint case for the first pair of sunglasses, so both pairs come with the original factory Serengeti clamshell case!

The pair on the right is in excellent condition since they just sit in a drawer. Still has the Serengeti paperwork.

I am selling because I need *prescription* sunglasses now...EEK!

More detailed information on the sunglasses can be found at http://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/products/velocity.aspx

Asking $70 shipped for the pair on the left, and $85 shipped for the pair on the right. If purchased together, $140 shipped. Shipping will be via USPS priority mail.

zuquta6u.jpg
yte2y7av.jpg
ydu4yta8.jpg

Last edited:
***UPDATE***

I found a mint case for the first pair of sunglasses, so both pairs come with the original factory Serengeti clamshell case!

How do these compare to the grey lens version? Do these let more light in?

How do these compare to the grey lens version? Do these let more light in?

The driver's gradient brown lenses block out blue light and even on cloudy days, your visual acuity is much sharper than the gray ones. With the gradient, you can see the instruments through the bottom of the lens while the top of the lens is darker to block out the sunlight.

I have a pair in the gray/green. Love the quality offered by the glass lenses, but hate the weight.

I have a pair in the gray/green. Love the quality offered by the glass lenses, but hate the weight.

The weight? That never even crossed my mind! :confused:

What kind are you using now?

Back