For Sale Sentry ADS-B

Jet172

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Jet172
Barely used, nothing wrong with it,im not flying anymore so i dont need it.

Features:
Subsciption-free weather in flight Dual band ADS-S traffic
Built-in GPS
Backup attitude information (AHRS)
Carbon monoxide alrm
Presure altitude sensor
Weather replay
12-hour battery

Asking $400

Attachments

• WA15839839109735175.jpg
    WA15839839109735175.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 113
  • WA15839839068961137.jpg
    WA15839839068961137.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 107
Stratus 2s vs Sentry ADS-B.

Is there much difference between them useing foreflight?

Be advised...I have paid this member to purchase the Sentry and have not had any contact from him since. I hope there is just lack of communication, but unfortunately feel I have been scammed.

Be advised...I have paid this member to purchase the Sentry and have not had any contact from him since. I hope there is just lack of communication, but unfortunately feel I have been scammed.

crap.
Looks like he does not post but every several weeks. Maybe?
PM, email, quote his name here?
@Jet172
https://twitter.com/jet172 ??

Did you ever get this worked out? Did you ever receive the device after paying?

Another example of why I've oft said that "members" should NOT be allowed to post in the classified until they've been members for a year and/or have 100 posts...or some other established yardstick...MC?

but until then, why would anyone buy anything from someone who comes here just to sell something? Very high potential of a scammer.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I let my guard down since it was posted on POA and not EBay/Craigslist, etc. Lesson learned...only cost a couple hundred dollars!

The seller/scammer is apparently in Australia.

I’m sorry to hear that this happened to @Brian Jones

Unfortunately it’s not the first time this has happened. We’re going to discuss it but I think there’s general agreement that a min number of posts prior to posting in the classifieds isn’t a bad idea. We’ve historically not made that a restriction because sometimes there are legitimate aviation related items for sale that could be of interest to members posted by people who don’t necessarily have a reason to participate much otherwise. For example, air park real estate by an agent) not to be confused with normal real estate from a real estate agent; where we have drawn the line in the past.

We’ll discuss and figure out what we think is a good balance to this. However it should be noted that there’s no way we can make any guarantees of the legitimacy of any classified ad.

Barely used, nothing wrong with it,im not flying anymore so i dont need it.

Features:
Subsciption-free weather in flight Dual band ADS-S traffic
Built-in GPS
Backup attitude information (AHRS)
Carbon monoxide alrm
Presure altitude sensor
Weather replay
12-hour battery

Asking $400

Back