Sent my hubby to Oshkosh this morning

FlyGirlKHWO

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
FlyGirl
to take transition training at Sonex.

I was going to go in 2 weeks, when my schedule opened up, only to learn that they shut down operations on Dec 1... I guess Wisconsin winters are no joke!

Hubby reports a safe arrival, 17 degrees.

Sounds exciting, hope he has fun. Maybe he can teach you everything he learns!

Yep, he'll teach me all the good stuff when he returns. I was a little disappointed, because I've never been to Oshkosh (yet) and I was looking forward to seeing the EAA Center as well as getting some cold-weather training.

The CFI at Sonex told my hubby that as Grumman pilots, our transition will be pretty simple.. lots of similarities. Responsive, nose-heavy, slick.

Yep, he'll teach me all the good stuff when he returns. I was a little disappointed, because I've never been to Oshkosh (yet) and I was looking forward to seeing the EAA Center as well as getting some cold-weather training.

The CFI at Sonex told my hubby that as Grumman pilots, our transition will be pretty simple.. lots of similarities. Responsive, nose-heavy, slick.
You sound like a wonderful wife. I don't know many women that are willing to learn anything from their husbands. My wife would prefer to have Henning try to teach her something rather than me.

If he does his training with Joe, he is getting training from a really good instructor and a great guy.

Hope he enjoys the training. Love osh and the area in the summer.

Back