Sennheiser S1 Digital - New in Box

eh, $450 would be the greatest deal ever, I mean, you did say 50/50! if only this wasn't your first post and had someone on here who could back your reputation, I might consider it.

eh, $450 would be the greatest deal ever, I mean, you did say 50/50! if only this wasn't your first post and had someone on here who could back your reputation, I might consider it.

no worries. just pay with western union or cash.

You don't think creating a profile is worth $450? It might have taken longer than the conceiving the "won it in a raffle" story.

I have a new in box S1 headset for sale. Private message me. I won them in a 50-50, but I don't want them.

$900 + shipping. Greatest deal ever!

These are $995 everywhere else.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/aviation-headset-pilot-headset-active-noise-cancelling-s1-digital

Cool looking headset.

Pics of YOURS?

Keep in mind one post and you just linked to the manufactors site, sketch factor is high.

Don't expect anyone to send you anything other than a paypal.

If you're legit and can post pics with "pilots of America" in the background, I might be a buyer at 450, they'd make a good pax/backup headset for my plane.

Not a fake ... NIB is NIB ... I'll post the pic later. You can't get these for less than $995+shipping and tax

Make me an offer.

Paypal only.

Cool looking headset.

Pics of YOURS?

Keep in mind one post and you just linked to the manufactors site, sketch factor is high.

Don't expect anyone to send you anything other than a paypal.

If you're legit and can post pics with "pilots of America" in the background, I might be a buyer at 450, they'd make a good pax/backup headset for my plane.

$450 won't do it. Lowest I'll go is $850

Just sold one on EBay for $620. They don't seem to be holding values as well as the others..and that $ 620 was the only bidder I had.

Just sold one on EBay for $620. They don't seem to be holding values as well as the others..and that $ 620 was the only bidder I had.

This is the biggest thing. Less demand. Good headset but less demand. You have to ask yourself, what is the warranty worth? Certainly more than 100 bucks to me...

Back