Sennheiser headset.

RalphInCA

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
RalphInCA
I recently found an old aviation headset in a drawer at my airport. Sennheiser HMEC-300 - P/N 300-231-415.

It seems to be complete and in good condition, except I do not have the power supply. I believe this power supply uses a XLR3 microphone connector.

How can I get a power supply for this? I have already contacted Sennheiser support.

I would be curious to hear if support gets back to you. I have one of their headsets, but now they have discontinued their aviation line.

I have an HMEC-460 you can have if you pay the shipping. One earphone doesn't work. Covering on ear pieces is tattered and torn. It takes batteries but has a plug (not Lemo) for power if one hardwires the panel.

Very nice of you to offer, for now mine are working fine. A year after I bought them they went belly up and I sent them back. They gave me a new pair because whatever was wrong with mine they couldn't fix (or it was not worth it). Hoping these last longer that the 1st pair I had, especially since they discontinued maying the aviation line.

Back