Selling My Plane

JustinPinnix

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Justin
I'm selling my plane. Flying is really dangerous and shouldn't be undertaken by anyone. A few years ago, we had a local plane crash. It crashed within a mile of an elementary school. Though the pilot wasn't injured, it could have been a lot worse. What if he had hit the school and what if it weren't at 9pm on a Sunday night?

I'm selling my plane. Flying is really dangerous and shouldn't be undertaken by anyone. A few years ago, we had a local plane crash. It crashed within a mile of an elementary school. Though the pilot wasn't injured, it could have been a lot worse. What if he had hit the school and what if it weren't at 9pm on a Sunday night?

I don't blame you. Those small planes ALWAYS crash. They're only owned by rich guys anyway.

(Only 3 more hours left.)

And can you believe they let those small planes fly around the big cities?!

I know someone willing to sell you a slightly used Honda motorcycle to replace the plane... ;)

Justin, you're absolutely right. In fact, I'm selling my car for the exact same reason. Within the last year, I literally cannot COUNT the number of automobile accidents we've had within a mile of a school somewhere in the U.S. In fact, if you include all those that were within a mile of a government office, power plant, or stadium, it's a wonder that this wonderful government of ours allows automobiles on the street at all!

Especially in Chicago, where they have a wonderful mayor who has proven his commitment to keeping the populace safe at all costs. I fully expect him to tear down all parking garages and lots within the city limits some night, with no warning to those who have parked there. Driving is a dangerous and reckless form of transportation.

From now on, I plan to WALK the 40 miles to and from work. I think that 1 April is a very good day to make this proclamation.

April Fool's!

Justin, for the record, please note the last line in my previous post :)

Justin;
That had me almost ready to bite!. Good on ya'!

I myself removed the door hinges from the front door at 6AM...my wife gets up outta' bed this morning (9-ish) and says she's going to get the Sunday paper. I wait, Nothing.
No scream, no yell, no nothing.
She comes sashaying back into the bedroom carrying the damn paper and says "there's something wrong with the front door...you might want to look at it...:rofl: Her smirk spoke volumes...
CRAP!:mad:

I came home from the airport today and went into my shop/computer room. It was unnaturally warm in the house so I reach up and pull the chain on the ceiling fan.
It looked like Christmas in the Rockies...
My wife had placed gobs of shreded paper on each ceiling fan blade and that stuff went EVERYWHERE!:eek:

She stuck her head in the room and said "That's for taking the hinges out of the front door..."

Damn she's good...:goofy:

Chris

LOL...Chris I must say yours was good, but hers was GREAT!

Back