SEL Night Flight

How often do you fly SEL at night?

• Never!

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Occasionally, but I prefer not to...

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • Every so often -- it doesn't bother me.

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • Night? Day? It's all the same!!!

Votes: 27 25.5%

• Total voters
After reading page 3 I've decided my NEW policy is to only fly at night in thunderstorms.

If true, I seriously must reconsider any claim you may have to intelligence. Egads, even the police avoid those areas.

Wrong turn followed by an engine-out emergency. You can do amazing things with the emergency tool kit when there's a car-load of gangbangers headed your way.

If true, I seriously must reconsider any claim you may have to intelligence. Egads, even the police avoid those areas.
I was right seat and did not have much of a choice. But the part we went through did not seem that bad. We were a little lost and looking for this Korean crab resturant we had heard about......

I was right seat and did not have much of a choice. But the part we went through did not seem that bad. We were a little lost and looking for this Korean crab resturant we had heard about......

"I was stranded in the combat zone / I walked through Bedford-Stuy alone / even rode my motorcycle in the rain"

"I was stranded in the combat zone / I walked through Bedford-Stuy alone / even rode my motorcycle in the rain"
My wife is a granddaughter many times removed of Peter Stuyvesant. He was a real mean MF. It seems the name has been rotten ever since.

I fly at night once in awile, not so much to stay currant but just because i like flying at night and seeing the lights below.
Dave G:blueplane:

Back