Seen a change over the last few months

Vern B

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
?
Yes, this is my first post. I joined this forum because the interesting posters have been run off the other forums for whatever reason but some of them were still on this one. Since I have been reading these forums some of the ones left have been run off. It appears some pilots have thin skins and some pull to boot! It is only the internet, shouldn t be taken so personal. Every one contributes something worthwhile every once in a while, seems like it would be easy to just ignore something that annoys. Oh well, this is not my forum and can certainly be run the way you all want. It just seems a pity that with all the knowledge available here some elect to leave and not contribute any longer, it is a loss to all. I will go back to lurking on the sidelines once more, but will contribute once my knowledge gets to the level where I can add something worthwhile. (closing the Henning poll brought on this minor rant, sorry if this was inappropriate). ;)

Welcome don't give up ,chime in ,that's what makes it work.

Yes, this is my first post. I joined this forum because the interesting posters have been run off the other forums for whatever reason but some of them were still on this one. Since I have been reading these forums some of the ones left have been run off. It appears some pilots have thin skins and some pull to boot! It is only the internet, shouldn t be taken so personal. Every one contributes something worthwhile every once in a while, seems like it would be easy to just ignore something that annoys. Oh well, this is not my forum and can certainly be run the way you all want. It just seems a pity that with all the knowledge available here some elect to leave and not contribute any longer, it is a loss to all. I will go back to lurking on the sidelines once more, but will contribute once my knowledge gets to the level where I can add something worthwhile. (closing the Henning poll brought on this minor rant, sorry if this was inappropriate). ;)

I think most people think the same way you do, myself included.

Back