Seeking flight friends

I am happily report a update. A good friend in italy has proposed a school in texas in denton with many indian pilots.

To Lindberg this is not my style. In my childjood i have been taught by a german priester who is very sad if he sees this action and anger by me. It is from centuries of bad treatment by your ancestors but this is not your control.

Simple. It is the easiest, the cheapest, and the country with the most plentiful supply of planes and instructors. There is nowhere else to become a pilot faster and for less money.

When someone has something "personal" to gain, they can put their hatred aside just long enough to enjoy the benefits, then once they have "their benefit" they can hate us again.

And the world says WE are the hypocrites....:dunno: Wait, that was Henning... Nevermind. :lol:

What do you think it is that allowed all this low cost prosperity in the US?:dunno:

What do you think it is that allowed all this low cost prosperity in the US?:dunno:

How about hard work, ingenuity, drive, and the desire to succeed?

I have heard all the tin foil hat arguments about the FED and the monetary policies, so spare me that. It still doesn't work without individual achievement. All this drivel about "taking from the world" is manufactured BS.

How about hard work, ingenuity, drive, and the desire to succeed?

I have heard all the tin foil hat arguments about the FED and the monetary policies, so spare me that. It still doesn't work without individual achievement. All this drivel about "taking from the world" is manufactured BS.

That exists everywhere. Ask this, where did most of the raw materials come from? What you are experiencing now in the US economy by having it shipped overseas for a dime on the dollar of local value is exactly what what we have been doing around the world for a century. That's how all the money ended up western hands to begin with, now it's being redistributed around the world to create more sucker consumers to be indentured servants to the financial industry.

Last edited:
That exists everywhere. .

I completely disagree with that.

Ask this, where did most of the raw materials come from? What you are experiencing now in the US economy by having it shipped overseas for a dime on the dollar of local value is exactly what what we have been doing around the world for a century. That's how all the money ended up western hands to begin with, now it's being redistributed around the world to create more sucker consumers to be indentured servants to the financial industry.

So basically, what you're saying is the last 25 years of my career has been completely predetermined and I didn't earn one thing that I worked for. The "deck" was stacked in my favor and the outcome predetermined because of some "unfair" advantage that I had.

Yeah. Henning that's utterly ridiculous, and you're a d@mn fool if you believe that.

Feel guilty all you want. I worked my a$$ off for what I have and what I have achieved. I spent $120k on my education and paid off every cent of it through hard work and perseverance. It took 25 years of consistent effort.

What we built in this country, we built, and every other country had that opportunity to do it. The fact they didn't? That's their problem and they are responsible for it.

I stand by what I said in my initial post. Your fictional friend here resents us, but is more than willing to use what we've built for his own personal gain. The world is FULL of people like that. It's called jealously and selfishness. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I completely disagree with that.

So basically, what you're saying is the last 25 years of my career has been completely predetermined and I didn't earn one thing that I worked for. The "deck" was stacked in my favor and the outcome predetermined because of some "unfair" advantage that I had.

Yeah. Henning that's utterly ridiculous, and you're a d@mn fool if you believe that.

Feel guilty all you want. I worked my a$$ off for what I have and what I have achieved. I spent $120k on my education and paid off every cent of it through hard work and perseverance. It took 25 years of consistent effort.

What we built in this country, we built, and every other country had that opportunity to do it. The fact they didn't? That's their problem and they are responsible for it.

giphy.gif

That is right. You advantage was gained based on your ancestors for a few hundred years abuse and steal from other cultures. This is pattern in europe and also the united states. If you born in third world country like me I say you get nowhere and be big failure. It is easy for you to succeed with your stealing ancestors.

That is right. You advantage was gained based on your ancestors for a few hundred years abuse and steal from other cultures. This is pattern in europe and also the united states. If you born in third world country like me I say you get nowhere and be big failure. It is easy for you to succeed with your stealing ancestors.

Hmmm... ok so you are saying america is far superior than your country. I agree. You are planning to move to america to take advantage of capitalism. Thats great. So aren't you in effect also taking advantage of our "stealing ancestors"? According to your moral compass, dont you think you should stay at home?

Back