Seeking a 206T CFI to travel to Ohio and back.

CubCessna8275

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Delta206
Hello, I am a student pilot with about 22 hours in my 206 (over 30 in other trainer planes) and am looking for a CFI to travel with me to Ohio and back. I am willing to put you up while I am there or pay for round trip airfare. The plan is simple, I would like to cover some training and travel cross-country to Ohio around April 6-7 and return in about 7-10 days from then weather permitting. A CFI needing to build hours for the airlines would be ideal but anyone who would like this journey and have great instruction skills, this would be a great trip for the both of us.

Hello, I am a student pilot with about 22 hours in my 206 (over 30 in other trainer planes) and am looking for a CFI to travel with me to Ohio and back. I am willing to put you up while I am there or pay for round trip airfare. The plan is simple, I would like to cover some training and travel cross-country to Ohio around April 6-7 and return in about 7-10 days from then weather permitting. A CFI needing to build hours for the airlines would be ideal but anyone who would like this journey and have great instruction skills, this would be a great trip for the both of us.

Sounds fun. To Ohio and back from where?

Back