Sedona Pictures

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
I have posted Sedona pictures in the past, But no matter how many times I go, I find something new and cool to share with you all.
Hope you enjoy.

Michael

You do know that "Sedona Mountain" is actually the San Francisco Peaks, north of Flagstaff, right?

Michael said:
I have posted Sedona pictures in the past, But no matter how many times I go, I find something new and cool to share with you all.
Hope you enjoy.

Michael

Michael, beautiful pictures; thanks for sharing them with us. Looking at your pictures makes me want to go there. Maybe next time I'm out that way, you can give me another ride and take me to Sedona. :)

Brian Austin said:
You do know that "Sedona Mountain" is actually the San Francisco Peaks, north of Flagstaff, right?

LOL, Yes Brian. I know what is is. Funny,I have never been to Flagstaff. Care to take a trip up there sometime with me?

Michael said:
LOL, Yes Brian. I know what is is. Funny,I have never been to Flagstaff. Care to take a trip up there sometime with me?
Love to! Actually, I was hoping to get out to Death Valley toward the end of April, before summer. Didn't you go there for lunch one time? A friend of mine and I are planning a day trip that way.

Brian,
Richard Hamilton, Joh Kaduck and myself were trying to set a date, The 15th of April works for me, I will be flying over Death Valley that morning anyways. I havn't recieved confirmation from the others as of yet. I will be on my way to Santa Barbara from St George UT. so A few hours for Brunch would work. Maybe a few others from POA can commit to the 15th?

Michael said:
Brian,
Richard Hamilton, Joh Kaduck and myself were trying to set a date, The 15th of April works for me, I will be flying over Death Valley that morning anyways. I havn't recieved confirmation from the others as of yet. I will be on my way to Santa Barbara from St George UT. so A few hours for Brunch would work. Maybe a few others from POA can commit to the 15th?
The 15th is a Friday. No good for me. I was looking at the 23rd, probably.

We'll get together some time. Can't imagine living so close to each other and not hooking up for lunch sometime!

Michael said:
Brian,

I went on Saturday. No flowers but beautiful as always. I'm still up for a get together if my schedule allows. I'll post pics soon. For those who have been there, here is something I'll bet you have not seen. The ramp was nearly full.

Great photos! I went to Sedona on March with my wife. She insisted on leaving her jacket back in Philly because she said its in the desert and deserts are hot! HA HA HA! I tried to explain to her the concept of high desert, lack of moisture = COLD !! I lent her the lining from my ski jacket and got milage out of that for about a year. I'd love to fly up there sometime but have to admit the drive from Sedona to Flag is beautiful.

Back