We decided Sedona would be a nice trip to make over Thanksgiving. My concerns are late November weather. We’ll be flying east from San Antonio to ELP-ish then across to SEZ. Looking for general weather issues that time of year that would drive a decision to deviate.
I’d also appreciate good alternates for a 172 if the weather isn’t conducive.
I’d also appreciate good alternates for a 172 if the weather isn’t conducive.



