Seattle Resturant Bans TSA Officers

The source of the story, an alleged employee, has yet to name the place. The emails she sent out where traced from her IP to be Seattle. But that is all so far.

There has still to be a single word in the Seattle or Tacoma newspapers about this, and nothing on the TV news EXCEPT that CNN picked it up from who knows where. :rolleyes2:

Bob Gardner

There has still to be a single word in the Seattle or Tacoma newspapers about this, and nothing on the TV news EXCEPT that CNN picked it up from who knows where. :rolleyes2:

Bob Gardner
It has gone viral, Time, AOL, CNN etc are all reporting on it and they all use the same source at elliot.org. With all the interest I expect that if it is true photos will soon be seen of the signs at the restaurant. The story is making the rounds today, so we will see.

Bob Gardner

One TV station has been looking into it and has so far been unable to find any restaurant or cafe that claims to be banning TSA agents:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/26958857/detail.html

I find it hard to believe that a blogger would invent a baloney story just to drive traffic to his site! :wink2:

One TV station has been looking into it and has so far been unable to find any restaurant or cafe that claims to be banning TSA agents:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/26958857/detail.html

I find it hard to believe that a blogger would invent a baloney story just to drive traffic to his site! :wink2:
I find it hard to believe that the restaurant is not named, the press has not interviewed someone there, and that there are not pictures. I have a friend who forwards me stuff exactly like this several times a day. I spend more time than I should trying to track them down. Most of the time I find out they are BS. That is why I am skeptical.

Now would be a perfect time for ANY restaurant to claim it's them, even if it wasn't before.

Back