Sears - Spyware community

I gave up on Sears years ago for a bunch of reasons. This just proves I was right back then, they care not about their customers one bit.

I gave up on Sears years ago for a bunch of reasons. This just proves I was right back then, they care not about their customers one bit.

I keep trying to take advantage of deals on Sears.com but every time I log in it gives me an Cold Fusion error. They let something into my customer data that crashes it. When I told them repeatedly they keep telling me that I'm doing something wrong. Total idjits. It's called data validation. It's what professionals do, as opposed to your bargain geniuses in Bangalore.

I CAN fix their problem by creating a new account by using a different email address, but why should I as a mere mortal customer figure out a work around for their bad code?

D'ya think that might be a sign that they could have a data leak and have no idea? Do ya?

Unless I missed it, the author didn't give any hints on removing this tracker. So in the interest of all, I might suggest a couple of tools which you can download.
SPYBOT-locates and removes malicious spyware at the users option. There is also a feature you can enable to have it start automatically. spybot.com
AVG - along with their anti-virus software, they now have an anti-spyware product. Download and test for free at avg.com
I have no knowledge as to where either of these addresses this particular issue, but you'll be amazed at what they do find.

Maybe its just me, but did y'all read the screenshot from the mySHC page? It pretty much defines itself as spyware...

"Ever wish you could take directly to a retailer? Tell them about the products, services and offers that would really be right for you?"

Reminds me of Gator...you were always told, you just didn't always listen. Its shady, but its legit.

Back