searching for an AF2 pilot

SharonLScott

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
SharonLScott
Hello new friends,
I'm searching for someone that I met in Brunswick Georgia on 9/26.
He said his name was Jack and he was a pilot of AF2 during I believe both the Reagan and Bush administrations. He's retired from the Air Force now but I figure there has to be a list of Air Force 2 pilots somewhere.
Any ideas?
He currently resides in Maryland. I'd love to find him and hear the rest of his story.

Sharon

Hello new friends,
I'm searching for someone that I met in Brunswick Georgia on 9/26.
He said his name was Jack and he was a pilot of AF2 during I believe both the Reagan and Bush administrations. He's retired from the Air Force now but I figure there has to be a list of Air Force 2 pilots somewhere.
Any ideas?
He currently resides in Maryland. I'd love to find him and hear the rest of his story.

Sharon

Is the baby his??:dunno:......:yikes:....:D

Jus kiddin...... Kinda...

Ps.. First post.... Welcome to POA..:cheers:

LOL, no but I suppose it does sound that way. I just enjoyed talking with him so much I wanted to continue our discussion. We went our separate ways in Atlanta.
There has to be a list somewhere....

"I used to fly Air Force Two", That works? I'll have to try that sometime. :)

Just kidding, happily married.

I doubt you'll just find a public list...as I would imagine such a list would be pretty security sensitive.

well, thanks sorry to interrupt your chat. I just thought this might be a good place to look since you all seemed so friendly and knowledgeable. Fly safe = )

Yeah, I thought of that but truly he was incredibly sincere. We talked for quite a while. You're right though it would be a great pick-up line, feel free to use it sometime = )

"I used to fly Air Force Two", That works? I'll have to try that sometime. :)

Just kidding, happily married.

Sharon, I was just joking. Hope you can find him. Sounds like it was a cool experience.

Back