Search Page Silliness

Jim Rosenow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Jim Rosenow
So.... I want to use an internet search engine to search for HOEMR, which is an intersection on the low altitude IFR charts (non-coincidentally to the discussion, right over KBJJ and our home).

Each of the ones I've tried (Startpage, Dogpile, DuckDuckGo so far) insist that they are smarter than I am and search instead for HOMER. How can I convince a search engine I really can spell and I want to search for HOEMR? Quotes didn't help, advanced search didn't help.

Someone's sure to ask, so I will explain even more silliness.... In addition to an airport virtually in our back yard, we have a clock factory also. Wooster Clock makes cool high-end wall clocks, and we decided we wanted one with our names and as an inside joke to the local pilots, instead of boring HOME SWEET HOME, replace with HOEMR SWEET HOEMR. I mentioned this was silly, right?

Looking for a page I can screen shot to place by the clock to explain to non-aeronautically-inclined folks what HOEMR is. I'm pretty sure we're out of low altitude charts except in digital form.

Thanks!
Jim

Thanks...I missed the DuckDuckGo inquiry about "search only for hoemr". It's a start....appreciate it! I'll keep looking...a map would be awesome.

Jim

Edit--- Went to the FAA chart site..downloaded the digital enroute and got it that way. :)

Last edited:
Back