Wanted: Partnership SE WI, NE IL Cirrus SR22T

Discussion in 'Aircraft, Clubs, and Partnerships - Buy & Sell' started by Bertcoin, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Bertcoin

Bertcoin Filing Flight Plan

Display Name:

Display name:
    Barry
    Sold my business and business airplane. Looking to fly in retirement including lifeline flights. Interested in finding a partner to go in on a Cirrus SR22T (Garmin preferred) to be located anywhere near KUGN (Waukegan, IL), KENW (Kenosha, WI). (KBUU or 57C also an option). Also interested in anyone looking to add a partner or sell a partnership slot in same.

Pass the word if you know of anyone - Thanks!

2. masloki

masloki Line Up and Wait

Display Name:

Display name:
    dana d
    Perhaps @asgcpa at kpwk has an opening.

3. Terry M - 3CK (Chicago)

Terry M - 3CK (Chicago) Pre-takeoff checklist PoA Supporter

Display Name:

Display name:
    Terry
    I think it’s interesting that such a populated area (between Chicago and Milwaukee) has so few responses to partnership requests etc.

Bummer.

Cirrus is well above my price range, but . . . I got few responses too.

4. masloki

masloki Line Up and Wait

Display Name:

Display name:
    dana d
    Where are you looking to partner and what price range? I’ve been thinking Mooney m20f but need some compelling numbers too :-/ I’m out of KENW now.

5. Terry M - 3CK (Chicago)

Terry M - 3CK (Chicago) Pre-takeoff checklist PoA Supporter

Display Name:

Display name:
    Terry
    I’m looking for something entry level/low risk but fun.

When I posted here I was looking at LSA Champs or Cubs. $15k or less per partner. 3CK, C81 or 06C.

I am infatuated with Mooney’s, @masloki , but I haven’t flown in 8 years and have a family of 5. I might be able to use the Mooney for work, but those trips are 4x a year and I usually have to travel with Jr staff which means driving or flying commercial.

My mission now would be shorter local type flights less than 200 miles. Mostly by myself or 1 other. Probably a good amount of night local flying if I get Basic Med(heading to the airport when my kids go to bed for short flights). Thinking lower capital investment and safety in cost splitting of partnership (as opposed to getting into an efficient traveling machine).

That may explain why nobody was interested in starting a partnership with me!