Scottsdale AZ

Artemino

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Artemino
Hello all,
I'm new here and totally new to aviation. I've always wanted to become a pilot and instead followed in the family business. I'm now 34 and have decided I want to follow my dreams. I've read hours of information online and thought this forum would be a good place to post. Without getting into the Cirrus training debate do any of you have a recommendation for an instructor at Scottsdale airpark? I would prefer the option to get started in the Cirrus but I,m open to discussion? Thanks for your help
LG

Hello all,
I'm new here and totally new to aviation. I've always wanted to become a pilot and instead followed in the family business. I'm now 34 and have decided I want to follow my dreams. I've read hours of information online and thought this forum would be a good place to post. Without getting into the Cirrus training debate do any of you have a recommendation for an instructor at Scottsdale airpark? I would prefer the option to get started in the Cirrus but I,m open to discussion? Thanks for your help
LG
Can't help you at SDL, but if you are willing to drive a little bit further, I'd recommend these guys at Faclcon Field:
http://www.falconaviation.com/

Whatever you do stay away from Deer Valley - you'll burn more time on the ground waiting to takeoff than in the air.

Welcome to POA!

I don't know anything about Cirrus training for new pilots in the Scottsdale area, but I'm sure you'll get some good advice.

Excuse me, I'll be right back!

:popcorn:

Back