Scheduling program

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
We're looking for a flight scheduling program for the partnership. I know about Flight Schedule Pro and Schedulemaster. Anyone know anything about flight Circle? Any recommendations?

We're looking for a flight scheduling program for the partnership. I know about Flight Schedule Pro and Schedulemaster. Anyone know anything about flight Circle? Any recommendations?

We have been using one of the free calanders from http://www.brownbearsw.com
for about 15 years. It works fine - much like any other on-line calendar.
If there is just a few of you, a generic gmail / outlook / yahoo email address with the calendar would be very easy. I set one up as a backup years ago but never used it. I just registered our tail number @hotmail and gave the partners the password. We ended up staying with the on line calendar - but the email calendar worked fine.

Using a shared Google Calendar, but if I was going to pay for one it would probably be Flight Circle. It's minimalist enough that you're not paying for a bunch of features that go unused.

There are 4 of us and we use google calendar.

We're all pretty tech-savvy and we trust each other.

If I was going to do something more formal then we'd do flight circle I believe.

The automated billing aspect of flight circle is attractive but it looks like credit card only; we would want to do something without fees.

Shared Google Calendar works great until your partners book all the Holidays a year in advanced. Then it is time to go solo with your own plane:)

For a small group Google calendar seems to work fine.

aircraftcubs.com is reasonable for 1 plane. No billing interface I'm aware of.

If you want billing and/or multiple airplanes, go with greenfolderonline.com

4 partners. Tail number@gmail google account.
Rotate weeks automatically on calendar. Trade weeks or ask if you need to use plane when it's not "your week".

Works great for us.

Decided to go with Flight Circle. I left a message and email today. OWNER called me back and helped me get set up. Looks really good for scheduling, maintenance AND billing. Really easy to use. And, after the 5% discount for prepay, its $114 per year.

Using a shared Google Calendar, but if I was going to pay for one it would probably be Flight Circle. It's minimalist enough that you're not paying for a bunch of features that go unused.

+1 google calendar.

Back