Scheduling Application

cocolos

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
cocolos
What scheduling service or application do clubs use? We are currently using a proprietary website that one of our members made but it's pretty primitive.

Schedule book or skyscheduler

We use ShareZen. It's free.

We use ShareZen. It's free.

Thought that was only free for a VERY limited number of users. Like two. Of course if you just want to give everyone the same username and password, you can just use Google Calendar.

My club uses something called phpScheduleIt. I dunno if its available to the public though. We had a college student do it for us for free :D

2x paperless141, 1x aircraftclubs from the places I rent at.

John Booth's Automated Reservation System for Aircraft (ARSA) -- a very stable, very useable, and very well-supported automated aircraft reservation system well-suited to club use..

http://jboothco.com/index.htm

Timely thread since Denton Flying Club is starting up.

Do Ny of the ones mentioned support billing and auto drafting of credit cards to pay for dues and rental?

ShareZen is awesome for just one plane. Its tough to switch between schedules to see availability with more than one. We use aircraftclubs.com for scheduling and member contact lists.

Both flight schools I've flown with, the FBO and my club all use Flight Schedule Pro.

One club with which I am affiliated uses goairplane.com. It has recently been upgraded, and we are quite satisfied with it. You can schedule as many resources (planes and instructors) as you want, and have unlimited members. As far as I know, it's still free. It does not offer any billing solutions however. Another club uses FSP. It's ok, but I actually prefer goairplane.

We use Google calendar. I just added the 5 email address of the partnership and we can each schedule as needed.

We use Google calendar. I just added the 5 email address of the partnership and we can each schedule as needed.

For a partnership of equals, Google calendar is all you need. The other ones, mostly paid services, come in when you want levels of authorization and the inability to alter entries other than one's own.

myfbo.com

handles 300+ members and 13 airplanes

probably expensive though

I send myself a text and ask me if I'm using my plane.

The flight school uses schedulepointe to manage their rentals as well as several private planes they manage. It works well and very use friendly.

Back