Schaumburg dinner, Pilot Pete's, Tuesday 12/11, 7:30p

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
I will be in Itasca, PJ Gustafson will be in Chicago, and we're meeting Grant P and Scott M at Pilot Pete's for dinner Tuesday night, 7:30pm. Any other folks want to join us? Chime in, so we have an accurate head count when we ask for the table.

Ah crap. Tonight and Wednesday are the only nights I have available this week - And I could have brought Mike Daniels down as well, since he's in Milwaukee this week!

:(

If anyone else can't make it on Tuesday, we're gonna get together with Troy at Pilot Pete's again on Wednesday at 7 PM. PJ can't make that one, though...

It takes this to make me wish I was in Chicagoland. In winter.

Y'all have fun!

Darn. I was in Wood Dale this time last week. No time this week.

Both of us are coming. The spouse is going to meet up with a friend from the burbs at Pete's. No idea if they want to sit with the pilots....I think "Joe Selch" met Sue at 6Y9.....if you were there she MIGHT sit with us....

Darn! I'd be there if I weren't out of town on business. Schaumberg is where I bought the Apache. =)

Just take care that you don't use NASA Patterns. An extended downwind or upwind can have interesting results there!

Both of us are coming. The spouse is going to meet up with a friend from the burbs at Pete's. No idea if they want to sit with the pilots....I think "Joe Selch" met Sue at 6Y9.....if you were there she MIGHT sit with us....

She knows me too, but is that enough to have her join us at the table? nooooo! :rofl: it'll be good to see you!

Sorry guys I am out.

The buttwipe who sneezed on me a few days ago in Barcelona did indeed infect me with his germs and I am pretty sick.

Wish I could make it but I have a "date" with my CFII -- assuming the ceilings rise enough so we can shoot approaches.

So Tuesday we have:
Troy W
PJ G
Grant P
Bruce C
Mike A
Jim Klick (ASNV at KLOT)
Pete vT (maybe)
Gourgen O (maybe) - friend from Clow

Sue C and her friend, maybe at our table

7u8u7uvy.jpg

uzeretu2.jpg

Lotta Texas in the house!

Glad you guys got together- bet it was a blast.

:dunno:

1) Right click image, "Save As"
2) On the right hand side, below the photo, is a section with links for "View Larger", "Download", "Make Profile Picture" and "Report/Remove Tag". I wonder if Download is only an option for me since I'm tagged in the photo? In any case, item #1 should work.

If you got to that persons timeline, yes. If I do it from mine, no.

Attachments

• fb_example.png
    fb_example.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The second gathering tonight went well, too... 7 people! Troy, Pete, Len Costa (from Stuck Mic AvCast), Rod Rakic (from OpenAirplane.com), Mike Daniels, Me, and my fiancée Kelsey.

I didn't take any pictures, but Troy did...

The second gathering tonight went well, too... 7 people! Troy, Pete, Len Costa (from Stuck Mic AvCast), Rod Rakic (from OpenAirplane.com), Mike Daniels, Me, and my fiancée Kelsey.

I didn't take any pictures, but Troy did...

From Tuesday's dinner, Dr. Bruce' plane on the ramp:

attachment.php

From Wednesday's dinner, the crew Kent listed above:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And finally, why Pilot Pete's is a successful airport restaurant... it is always packed with non-aviator locals who know the value and quality of the food. Pilot Pete's is NOT dependent on fly-in customers. Here's last night's $15 BBQ Combo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    614.9 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    731.1 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    703.8 KB · Views: 33
Looks like a great time.

I've been wanting to ask him how OA is going to work on bigger fields with multiple FBO participants.

And yesterday PJ and I and a couple friends got together for drinks and live jazz downtown. I'll post the other Tuesday picture tomorrow if no one else does.

Back