Saw this golf thingy on FB today

Not a bad idea, but I’d imagine the time investment and cost to play golf is as much of a deterrent as game speed. Add this to the PGA Tour and it might make watching golf on television manageable. I also can’t see it being widely adopted by all golfers, especially those in the elderly group, so when mixing the scooter with traditional carts is likely to ruin the quicker game play idea because the carts will be bottlenecks. Whatever, power to em, hopefully it goes mainstream.

Make the PGA golfers take them off sweet jumps in addition to playing golf.

BOOM. Extreme golf.

You're welcome.

Add in full-contact golf. First guy has to run to the tee box, tee up, and tee off. Second guy starts at the women’s tees and has to sprint to the pro tees to tackle first guy before he can tee off. Instant classic!

Maybe use the electric scooters for jousting.

They’re desperate to get a younger crowd to golf. Many common pastimes are not popular with younger generations.

Including airplanes.

It's bad enough that you have to dodge those electric scooters on city sidewalks.

Golfs problem is not the speed of the golf cart.

Beer and golf go together like eggs and chickens. So a couple of questions...

How much beer can this thing carry and still be able to carry a golf bag and golfer?

I don't think they've thought entirely through the liability thing. There will be some broken, mangled golfers somewhere, because of the beer. Is that covered by the insurance?

Wheelies, will it do them? Disappointed if it won't.

I don't golf, but the people that I do know that golf, do so because it gives them an excuse to drink all afternoon on a grassy park, and one kind of needs a four wheeler to carry the cooler plus it's kind of hard to ride a two wheeler while hammered. So, I see no upside.

Back