Saw Palmetto

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
For the docs: Is saw palmetto effective for hair loss? And (though it isn't a problem for me at this point), is saw palmetto effective for enlarged prostate?

I tried propecia for a year, and had good results, but it is so expensive--at least for a drug taken for cosmetic purposes--that I decided to stop taking it.

So, what do you think of saw palmetto?

I generally think it is better to take aging gracefully...and not fill you gut with plant extracts.... :confused:

I generally think it is better to take aging gracefully...and not fill you gut with plant extracts.... :confused:

I dunno. I spent two weeks in San Diego and saw not a single bald guy. Maybe they put them in camps. This could be a matter of survival for the poor chap.

By the way, did you hear about the two bald guys who put their heads together and made a perfect ass of themselves?

I agree! Just feel sad when the SO says, "ah I remember when you had hair out to there!"

But you're right. I remember when they were starting up Star Trek the Next Generation, and people were questioning Captain Pickard's bald head. The question was, "Don't you think that by this time, they would have found a cure to baldness?" And to which Patrick Stewart responded, "I would have thought that by this time that people would be over the idea of baldness!" (Or something to that effect. . . . ")

The only thing effective for hair loss in men is:

A lollipop, a smile, and a good attitude.
kojak2.jpg

For the docs: Is saw palmetto effective for hair loss? And (though it isn't a problem for me at this point), is saw palmetto effective for enlarged prostate?

I tried propecia for a year, and had good results, but it is so expensive--at least for a drug taken for cosmetic purposes--that I decided to stop taking it.

So, what do you think of saw palmetto?

Not sure if this helps, but there is a section on this web page concerning effectiveness of saw palmetto to help with BHP:

http://www.lef.org/protocols/male_reproductive/benign_prostatic_hyperplasia_01.htm

It is the considered opinion of Steingar that loosers can't get over what Odin gave them. The rest of us live comfortably in our own skin, and don't give a rodent's posterior what anyone thinks about it.

This talking about yourself in the third person is kinda cool. I can see why Biden likes it so much. Hey, if he can be comfortable in his own skin, I think anyone can.

It is the considered opinion of Steingar that loosers can't get over what Odin gave them. The rest of us live comfortably in our own skin, and don't give a rodent's posterior what anyone thinks about it.

This talking about yourself in the third person is kinda cool. I can see why Biden likes it so much. Hey, if he can be comfortable in his own skin, I think anyone can.
.. a Zinger!
Jim Logajan said:
Not sure if this helps, but there is a section on this web page concerning effectiveness of saw palmetto to help with BHP:
? good for what ails you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back