Saw Fast 'N Furious!!!

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
I just got back from a big X-C (FDK-0B5--about 330 miles each way). Yesterday, on the way there, we stopped at AVP. This guy sees me and says, "Ben Myers! I want to see your license, medical, birth certificate, and everything right now!" I said, "This can't be real!" Then I recognized Mr. J. Clough (I don't know if he wants his first name printed here--it isn't in his profile), AKA Fast 'N Furious! What a nice guy! He even knew where I was going, and pointed the way. (He said, OK, Massachusetts is over there---> LOL!)

Nice to see you again!

I knew I knew who it was, since I'd met him a few years prior, so I didn't sweat all that much. But it was really funny!

Ben, it was good to see you too! First time I bumped into Ben he was still getting his Private at KBWI. I can't remember but I might have done the "give me your papers!" routine then too. The funny part is.....he did it then too. Ben's a good guy and a heck of a good sport. Glad things went well on your trip. It is definately an aviatin' small world out there. Have some fun!

Back