Saturdays Lesson....

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Two of the bright moments of Saturday’s lesson are my Eagle sighting and taxi companion. That’s right As I was climbing out to pattern Alt. and turning downwind for runway 10 I saw a large bird crossing from my 1 o'clock to my 11 o' clock and turning to lead my downwind. I caught a glimpse of sunlight off it's tail and noticed it was white (I'm thinking no way). This bird breaks hard left screams past my 9 o' clock full view Bald Eagle looking magnificent! :goofy: WOW! Very cool, it made my day! My second bright spot was after my full stop and taxi I held short for a Gulfstream IV to pass by. As I look to check out its Tail number (only because it has the same markings as Air Force 1) it carries "N1". Well Ok then, I'm thinking I guess I can follow that aircraft until I reach my tie down. Overall fun day and I am still working hard on my landings. Now if the feet would comply and be a bit more gentle I think I could move on to the next phase of my lessons. :yes:

I hope you taxied well! N1 is a gulfstream usually reserved for the head of the FAA to travel in.

Back