Saturday Flying 9-1-07

bjohnson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mooney Driver
Is anybody going to be out flying for the day this Saturday and want to meet somewhere for lunch? I can fly 200 - 250 nm from Chattanooga to meet up.

Brent, I'd love to meet up with you and Bill but Saturday is the opening of dove season. Any other time would have worked out great. Enjoy the flight.

Is anybody going to be out flying for the day this Saturday and want to meet somewhere for lunch? I can fly 200 - 250 nm from Chattanooga to meet up.
I'd do it were it not for the Gators' season opening slaughter scheduled for a 12:30 kickoff. I'd love to see the new plane. Maybe we should plan a get together in Athens, GA or someplace thereabouts that has an on-field restaurant.

I'd do it were it not for the Gators' season opening slaughter scheduled for a 12:30 kickoff. I'd love to see the new plane. Maybe we should plan a get together in Athens, GA or someplace thereabouts that has an on-field restaurant.

A trip to LZU is in order?

Brent, I'd love to meet up with you and Bill but Saturday is the opening of dove season. Any other time would have worked out great. Enjoy the flight.
You're gonna shoot a chocolate bar??? So sportsman-like!

:goofy:

but, but, why would you?
Because, as a Georgia Tech alum (and respectful of stadium TFR's), there's no way in hell I'm flying anywhere near Athens during game day. :no:

Plus, I have to drive over to LZU anyway to mount my trusty steed. Perhaps I should've added "...and taxi from the north side over to the restaurant in my Commander" to that last post. Then you guys will see a real pretty plane.

-Rich

Brent,

While this weekend kinda stinks (a moving truck vomitted 97 carboard boxes and 103 pieces of non-packable furniture all over our new house Monday, and the cleanup still ensues), you and Bill have an open invitation for barbecue and pilot-safe libations anytime up here at MGY. I live under the pattern for 20...

Just drop a PM when you are up for some XC.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Sounds great!! Let's coordinate.

Oh by the way...On September 15th GO BIG ORANGE!!

I wish I could. I have to attend a wedding Saturday night.:mad:

It's a 50/50 shot there will an opportunity to attend another wedding by those tying the knot this weekend. Just commit to attend the next one.:D
Did I say that out loud or am I just thinking it?

Anyone flying this weekend, don't forget to check out the ConUS Challenge to see if you can claim any airports... time is running out this year!

Back