Saturday Brunch Run?

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Anyone up for a breakfast or Lunch run this saturday (1/3) ?? I can't wait any longer to try out my new Zaon XRX TCAS!!! :eek:

Last edited:
You come up to Wings or Quakertown, and Becky, the girls and I will take you out to lunch. (call my cell tonight if you are thinking of this route...)

Last edited:
Allen C was talking about going to FFA on Saturday (tomorrow), then maybe swinging through here (Norfolk) on his way home. I work until 1315, but if y'all want to swing by ORF/CPK/PHF/etc, I'd love to meet up for lunch after work!

You come up to Wings or Quakertown, and Becky, the girls and I will take you out to lunch. (call my cell tonight if you are thinking of this route...)

I'll let you know after I talk with the boss....she mentioned maybe taking her mom shopping in lancaster......I'm not sure if it's just me or the both of us.

Allen C was talking about going to FFA on Saturday (tomorrow), then maybe swinging through here (Norfolk) on his way home. I work until 1315, but if y'all want to swing by ORF/CPK/PHF/etc, I'd love to meet up for lunch after work!

Charleys for lunch at JGG!!! Mighty tempting! Again, have to plan with my Bride and see what she would like to do too. If the wx wasn't looking like crap for sunday we would head to PHF and spend the night, catching a show at the ferguson center and spending time with Mary's best friend.

Last edited:
Charleys for lunch at JGG!!! Mighty tempting! Again, have to plan with my Bride and see what she would like to do too. If the wx wasn't looking like crap for sunday we would head to PHF and spend the night, catching a show at the ferguson center and spending time with Mary's best friend.

It's just a slight chance of rain in the afternoon, it should be fine :D. Let me know if you want to do JGG, I'll drive up after work. If you don't get me tonight, drop me an email (matt.teller at gmail), I'll have my Crackberry with me at work tomorrow.

Matt,

Can't get in contact with Marys friend so it's a no go for JGG. It looks like a local hop for eats instead.

Danville PA (8N8) is having a flyin breakfast tomorrow. A number of us will be leaving Quakertown at about 8:30AM. Looks like the first fly-in for 2009!

Gary

Danville PA (8N8) is having a flyin breakfast tomorrow. A number of us will be leaving Quakertown at about 8:30AM. Looks like the first fly-in for 2009! Gary

The princess is still in bed......:rolleyes:

If we can get it in gear we will try to make the run if not I guess it will be quakertown to meet up with Rob or our old reliable at Millville, NJ - Antinos Cornerstone Cafe

Would have joined you Gary but today is already full w/ stuff to do. If you decide to do something Sunday, post here. If not, I'll probably run to Skyacres or maybe MVY. Safe travels :)

Hi Andy!

Been quite a while! Was a nice day out, even with the bumps. Got a good turnout, 7 planes, 11 people.

Danville was a bummer, one plane on the ramp, lots of cars (what are they doing there!) and they ran out of food before we got there - 10AM!! We even called twice ahead of time to confirm :frown2:. Ended up diverting to Wyoming Valley.

Don't get up your way much, though Orange is certainly a nice place. Only been to SkyAcres once, seemed a nice enough place. Never been to MVY.

Tomorrow is my day for chores before heading back to work. Gotta hang around and watch the Eagles beat the Vikes!

Gary

Would have joined you Gary but today is already full w/ stuff to do. If you decide to do something Sunday, post here. If not, I'll probably run to Skyacres or maybe MVY. Safe travels :)

Back