Santa Maria (KSMX) Wine Trolley Start Operate on Memorial Day Weekend through Oct 14

jpskies

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
jpskies
This is the 2nd year of Santa Maria Wine Trolley. The route starts at the Radisson Hotel right at the airport and stops at many local wineries and Old Orcutt town center. Pay $18 pp you can get on and off through out a day. The only thing lack is to buy their pre-sale $10 ticket deal online.

https://santamariavalley.com/winetrolley/

Last edited:
Strawberries in season too? Any time I was passing through, I always stopped for a flat.

Just visited there yesterday. Not a lot of crowd. I and my wife Uber to one of the stops (Costa de Ore Winery, $16) and brought the $10 tickets there. When I asked the trolley driver, he said he asked the hotel staff and she said she also has the tickets, and he will make sure he keep a stack of the tickets there because that's the starting point.

It was windy yesterday but still a lot of fun!

BTW, from the trolley driver, this weekend is the antic car show, next weekend is the rodeo. Also, when you are at the winery, don't forget to get a coupon to waive the corkage charge at the local restaurants, and enjoy the Santa Maria style BBQ tri-tip.

Back