San Juan, Puerto Rico??

Maxmosbey

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
I need to get serious.
We are planning on escaping from Iowa this winter and we want to stay in San Juan. We have been there for a week or two at a time, but we want to stay there three months. I know this is probably not the best place to ask, but does anyone know a reputable property management company or realtor in San Juan? I've been trying to find someone by just searching the web and I'm not getting much response. We intend to be back down there in September for a week, and I want to look at some places while I'm there.

Do you know in what area in San Juan you are looking for. Many of these realtors specialize on a given area such as:

Old San Juan
San Juan Metro
Condado Area
By the beach
Dorado
and others

I would recommend to first define the area of your preference. There are big differences between areas. From an old Spanish style apartment in the old San Juan to a Golf Club/Beach resort in Dorado.

Isla Grande Airport (TJIG) has nice FBOs facilities but no T-hangars. You may be able to rent hangar space at an FBO or comunity hangar. Plenty of tie-downs.

José

Do you know in what area in San Juan you are looking for. Many of these realtors specialize on a given area such as:

Old San Juan
San Juan Metro
Condado Area
By the beach
Dorado
and others

I would recommend to first define the area of your preference. There are big differences between areas. From an old Spanish style apartment in the old San Juan to a Golf Club/Beach resort in Dorado.

Isla Grande Airport (TJIG) has nice FBOs facilities but no T-hangars. You may be able to rent hangar space at an FBO or comunity hangar. Plenty of tie-downs.

José
In or near Old San Juan. I'm not too interested in being close to an airport. I probably won't be flying while I'm down there. I don't know much about that area near the Bacardi distillery on the other side of the bay from Old San Juan, but I've been over there and it looked like a nice area. It is just a little ride on the ferry over to Old San Juan. Ideally though I would like to be in Old San Juan.

Back