San Diego rental house needed

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
My brother in law and family is being transfered from Ellsworth AFB to MCAS Miramar - serious housing price shock for them after Rapid City ... serious shock for me as well - I just found out that I house we owned in Escondido, bought for $159k in '88, sold for $165k in 95 (after losing our butts as a rental) is now selling for $650k ... ah, blessed 20/20 hindsight!

Anyway, he and his family need a rental house for 2 years near or commutable to Miramar. If anyone has any leads or contacts, they would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

We live close to Miramar. Rentals are really hot now because nobody can afford to buy. How many bedrooms?

I think they need a 4 bedroom.

I was stationed at Miramar when it was the proper Blue and Gold colors - lived in Mira Mesa, Poway and Escondido until 89 - was pretty shocked at the growth when we were back there last year.

gkainz said:
I think they need a 4 bedroom.

I was stationed at Miramar when it was the proper Blue and Gold colors - lived in Mira Mesa, Poway and Escondido until 89 - was pretty shocked at the growth when we were back there last year.
They paved paradise, put up a parking lot.
Wouldn't you know. The house two doors down (4BR) rented out just this month.

Back