San Diego pilot, flight opportunities

Myfpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Myfpilot
Greetings all.

I currently live in San Diego,Ca where I fly out of MYF, Montgomery field. I have 350 flight hours and would really expand my flying experiences as well as network with fellow pilots in the area.

Are there any other San Diego pilots/ aircraft owners/ enthusiasts etc... on this forum?? If so, I'd like to do some flying for sure!

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thank you all,

Sumner

Greetings all.

I currently live in San Diego,Ca where I fly out of MYF, Montgomery field. I have 350 flight hours and would really expand my flying experiences as well as network with fellow pilots in the area.

Are there any other San Diego pilots/ aircraft owners/ enthusiasts etc... on this forum?? If so, I'd like to do some flying for sure!

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thank you all,

Sumner
Welcome Sumner,

You're in Plus One correct?

I'm based out of MYF and fly a fair amount. I fly several of the club planes and I also own a 170 and will be bringing it down to San Diego in a week or so.

PM me or look me up in Schedule Master.

Andrew Hochhaus

Andrew,

Yes, I am a member of Plus One. Absolutely love the club. I tend to fly 739MH the most. But, I want to get back into more advanced aircraft.

Are you looking to build time?

I'll look you up in the club roster for sure!

Thanks,

Sumner

Andrew,

Yes, I am a member of Plus One. Absolutely love the club. I tend to fly 739MH the most. But, I want to get back into more advanced aircraft.

Are you looking to build time?

I'll look you up in the club roster for sure!

Thanks,

Sumner

Are you at CNSP?

Back